Triple-C Hydrating Creme
$ 88.00 $ 30.00
This product is unavailable
SKIN TYPE: environmentally stressed, normal, all
This highly concentrated 3-source Vitamin C Complex, with Vitamin E, helps brighten, boost collagen, and minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Unique active extracts help to prevent further damage and reduces the signs of aging by defending skin from environmental aggressors and free radical damage. Moisture rich replenishers rehydrate and provide multi-level hydration.
- Lanacityn™ PF - is a combination of marine exopolysaccharides with an African plant extract rich in flavonoids. This combination of two extreme molecules provide free radical activity, and reinforces the skin's resistance toward pollution and other environmental insults. The concentration of triglycerides increases, thus reinforcing the skin's barrier function to prevent water.
- Vitamin C (L-asorbic acid) - Powerful antioxidant, free radical barrier with UVB protection and skin lightening and brightening abilities.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid Polypeptide) - is a very stable water-soluble form of Vitamin C.
- Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate) - is an active stable Vitamin C. As an anti-oxidant agent, it scavenges and destroys reactive oxidizing agents and other free radicals. Because of this ability, it provides important protection against damage induced by UV radiation.
- Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) - a powerful antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals and improves the moisture barrier of the skin.
- Lycopene - Studies show that lycopene can offer significant protection to the cellular DNA pathways. It is un-paralleled in combating the damaging effects from the constant exposure to environmental pollutants and the sun’s UVA and UVB rays known to accelerate the skin’s normal aging process.
- Sunflower Seed Oil (helianthus annuus) - is very high in the antioxidants vitamins A and C, which prevent free radicals from damaging your skin, creating wrinkles and the appearance of premature aging. Vitamin E, helps body cells retain water inside them. Folic Acid, helps the body manufacture new cells.
- Avocado Oil (perse gratissima) - contains vitamin A, vitamins B1 & B2, vitamin D and E, beta-carotene, potassium and Lethicin. It increases levels of collagen production deriving from the fact that it can penetrate the skin more deeply, relieving damaged skin caused by sun exposure and providing deep moisturization.
- Sweet Almond Oil (prunus amygdalus dulcis) - is rich in nutrients, Vitamin A, B1, B2, B6. Because it is extremely rich in vitamin E, it easily absorbs and heals dry and chapped skin.
- Organic Shea Butter (butyrospermum parkii) - Because its structure and function resembles that of the lipid content of skin, shea butter is considered to be a Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF). It helps keep the intercellular structure of the epidermis intact, and prevents dermal irritation and regenerates the skin.
- Amazonian Fruit Butter(Murumuru) - is high in essential fatty acids (Omega-6 and Omega-3) and Pro-Vitamin A. The high Lauric Acid content (47%) helps to restore elasticity, suppleness, sun damage and transform prematurely aging skin. It's high antioxidant content, helps to repair damage caused by free radicals, making skin look younger and glowing.
- Camu Camu Fruit Extract - is renowned for being one of the richest natural sources of vitamin C. This product offers skin luminosity, free radical scavenging, and prevention of collagen and elastin degradation.
- Niacin - is one of eight water soluble B vitamins. New studies have shown that niacin is beneficial to the skin, specifically for problems involving pigmentation and dry skin. It modulates skin leptin levels and alters cellular communication to speed cell turnover.
- Organic Calendula Flower Extract (calendula officinalis) - soothes inflammation of the skin and improves circulation. Acts as an anti-inflammatory, prevents tissue degeneration, heightens the metabolism of proteins and collagen during the healing process.
- Tangerine Oil (citrus reticulate) - a good source of vitamin C, folate and beta-carotene. Also contain potassium, magnesium and vitamins B1, B2 and B3.
- Threonine - is an amino acid produced naturally in the body. One of its primary functions is its assistance in creating glycine and serine, two other amino acids that are necessary for the production of collagen, elastin, and muscle tissue.
- Arginine (Plant) - Amino acid that has antioxidant properties and can be helpful for wound healing.
- Serine - is a glycoprotein that is isolated from Silk Amino Acids, and is made from pure silk elements, including 18 kinds of amino acids. It aids in collagen production and increases elasticity in the skin.
- Lysine - is an amino acid that plays an important role in the production of carnetine and the formation of collagen.
- Gotu Kola Extract (centella asiatica) - studies indicate that triterpenoids found in Gotu Kola strengthen the skin and boost the production of type I collagen and myofibroblasts.
- Bioflavonoids – have antioxidant properties, allowing them to absorb oxygen radicals that may cause skin oxidation.
- Glycolic Acid - an Alpha-hydroxy acid derived from sugar cane, which smoothes the skin and improves surface texture and cellular growth. Helps to reduce the visible signs of aging including wrinkles and hyperpigmentation.
- Acai (Euterpe oleracea)- is an antioxidant that helps to fight free radicals and prevent skin aging by promoting cellular metabolism and reduction of inflammation.
- Cranberry Fruit Oil (vaccinum macrocarpon) - contains bacteria-inhibiting tannins, polyphenols, vitamin E and omega-3 & 6 essential fatty acids.
- Blueberry Oil (vaccinium angustifolium) - is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids including omega 3 and omega 6. It has a good level of antioxidant activity from Vitamin E, in the form of alpha and gamma tocopherol and alpha and beta tocotrienol. It also contains the carotenoid antioxidant, zeaxanthin.
- Raspberry Oil (rubus idaeus) - antioxidant, soothes skin irritations, has broad spectrum sun protection properties, with high levels of vitamin A, E, and omega-3 & 6 fatty acids.
THIS PRODUCT IS:
- not synthetically produced
- ecologically ethical - grown, harvested, raised and processed in an ecological or sustainable manner
- not extracted or processed using anything other than natural ingredients
- not exposed to irradiation
- not genetically engineered
- not GMOs (genetically modified organisms)
- not containing synthetic preservatives
- not containing artificial colors
- paraben free
- vegan friendly